Update (March 28): Our readers have spoken, and we listened. We now have a catch-all RSS feed: https://dora.know-it.fun/all/feed. This feed will deliver all FiveThirtyEight content.
The much-decried shutdown of Google Reader last summer didn’t end the demand for RSS aggregation — especially among our core audience. Soon after the relaunch of FiveThirtyEight on Monday, tweets rolled in asking about RSS/ATOM feeds. Among them:
To help out sad Chad and his fellow FiveThirtyEight readers, here’s a handy list of RSS feeds:
- Features: https://dora.know-it.fun/features/feed/
- Politics features: https://dora.know-it.fun/politics/feed/
- Economics features: https://dora.know-it.fun/economics/feed/
- Sports features: https://dora.know-it.fun/sports/feed/
- Science features: https://dora.know-it.fun/science/feed/
- Life features: https://dora.know-it.fun/life/feed/
- Nate Silver’s posts: https://dora.know-it.fun/contributors/nate-silver/feed/
Note: The same format as Nate’s feed (first name-last name in the URL) can be used for all other FiveThirtyEight contributors.
Need an RSS reader? I like the smartphone- and tablet-friendly Feedly.